Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I take two steps forward.....you know the rest.

So apparently I am getting old. Who knew? So after posting about my weight loss last week, I went to the doctor to investigate an issue I have been having with my lower back and outside of my thigh. Doctor's prognosis, blown disc. Blown disc, really? I can still run and exercise with it right? Apparently so. She told me I can still walk, ride a bike, swim and do some weights. No running or jostling exercises and to take it easy for a while. Time to heal, nine to twelve months. So here we go, time to really get this body I have back in shape and healed up. Weight loss is continuing and I have begun walking the stairs at work several times a day(five flights down and five back up).

Weight: 261(Superbowl weekend was not a friend of the diet)
Stair runs per day: 3
Considering beginning the 100 push-up a day challenge

1 comment:

  1. Swimming is GREAT! Let me know if you need some workouts...or suggestions for swim workout books!

    ReplyDelete