Monday, January 31, 2011

Month 1 Down

So here we are at the end of January and it is time to check in.

Weight: 258.8

Holy Crap! I have not seen numbers that low in almost as many years as I have been married. That represents a 17 lb loss for the month of January. So, what did I do to get here? Surprisingly little. So as of my last post I have been off any product with wheat or egg in it. Exercise, not much more that a few trips on the steps. Next week I intend on reintroducing a bit of egg and wheat back into my diet to see how it goes, but I think I may take this lead-in and make a long term reduction in wheat.

Thus far on the allergy front I think I can tell I feel different but hopefully this week will make that more appearant. It is going well though. Do I miss wheat, sure I would like to have a big old burger and take the kids to Cici's but it seems to be working and soon enough I should be in a place where I can do those things again but just practice moderation.

So 17 down, many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment