Monday, February 14, 2011

Twenty, twenty, twenty, twenty pounds ago.......

Woo...So I got in this morning and stepped on the scale expecting to see my weekend gain back again and was pleasantly surprised. 256.6 stared back at me from the readout. That magical little number represents a 20 lb drop since I began this mess 6 weeks ago. Wow, just wow. I say I can not really see it in myself, but others say they can, and clothes do fit differently. I went out Friday with the wife and kids and tried on pants in a size I have not seen since my days at the orange university in the hills of SC. The times they are a changing. Twenty down, now to do it 2 more times.

1 comment:

  1. So, I stumbled upon your site from Twitter, and I must say - congrats, man! Losing 20 lbs is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete