Saturday, April 23, 2011

Time, She keeps on passing.....

And I keep dropping. So this week brought about two things for me; 1. I bought a pair of 38 pants and actually wore them comfortably and 2. For the first time in three months I had a Burger with an actual bun. Both of these do not seem like much but for me they are huge things.
First, the size 38 pants. Confession here, I can not remember the last time I wore pants with a 3 beginning the size. It has to have been at least 15 years since I last wore 38s. So, this has been a big thing for me. Also could be the beginning of an expensive trend(Hello new wardrobe).
Second, I may have found a new heaven on earth. I may want to move into Bull City Burger and Brewery. So, we went there for dinner on Thursday night and OMG, Amazing. All locally grown and made in-house. Best part, they had Gluten free burger buns. The sensation of eating a actual burger on an actual bun, you don't realize how amazing this is till you can't.
So my current weight is right around 245 and is just over 30 lbs in three months. Not to 200 yet, but the road is working fine thus far.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Keep on going man. I went on a date with a girl that was gluten-free and it was a real learning experience. I think she had water for lunch...

    ReplyDelete