Thursday, April 7, 2011

But will I be your biggest loser?

You know, that question is really loaded. So I did not win the biggest loser contest at work. Lost out to a person who had a shorter road to 10% by about .8% but I am not sad. I have now lost about 30 pounds and just purchased a pair of 38 jeans that fit and do not look painted on. I find it crazy to be happy about 38s but I am and it shows, or so people say. This weekend should be fun. I will see people I have not seen in months, who last saw me at almost 40 pounds heavier than I am now. Crazy. The battle with gluten continues and it is getting harder. It seems that the intolerance I had built up thru my life is now all gone and any wheat now really does a spell on me. But we adapt and that has been fun. We recently got in a shipment of Gluten-free cake mix, baking mix and 26 pounds of corn pasta. If you did not know us you may think we were Italian. Anyway onwards and downwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment