Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Update: Dale (6/23/10)

Time for another quick update.

A weekend at the beach and a week traveling to TX was not good for my eating plan. So after getting back on the Primal Blueprint track things are starting to move in the right direction again. Down. That's right down. As of Saturday (6/19/10) morning I'm down 31.2 lbs in 14 weeks. Which is about 2.2 lbs per week. Overall since January that brings the total lost to 37.2 lbs!

So still on the right track. Back to about 80% primal diet and still feeling good.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up Dale! I'm down about 10 lbs total - still had some "baby" weight to lose when we started but that's gone. I went to see Dr. G the other day for a sinus infection - and he AND the nurse commented that I had clearly lost weight. Woot! :) I'm proud of you buddy, keep it up! (And yeah we "cheat" sometimes too, but more and more I only cheat on stuff that I REALLY think is worth it! :)) We sound like Jamie Oliver's food revolution huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Dale! Love hearing that you are feeling great and have found what works for you!

    ReplyDelete